Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Some tips to travel

Do you like to travel in other continents? There are some things you have to know before to leave you home if you don't want to have problems or to contract some diseases... Look at him;

There are a lot of things to know and to prepare before to go in another country you don't know if you don't want to come back home like him.

First, you have to make sure your passport in valid. If he's not, too bad for you, you'll go nowhere. Prepare it a long time before travelling to be sure you'll have it on time.

You must know which medical insurance coverage you need and take all the medication necessary. If you're there and something happens to you, remember that it's not all like in Canada. You won't have a hospital near from you. You also must know the local conditions and the laws of the country where you're going. There are some things you can do in Canada, but if you do it somewhere else, you'll just go to jail.  

Inform yourself about the culture and what is polite or not. In some countries, traditions are different. For example, in Abu Dhabi, which is a Muslim country, walking in the street with nothing on your head when you're a girl is very impolite. You really have to know those traditions before travelling to be a good traveller. When you think about it, you're going to somewhere which is the home of some people, you have to respect them.

Another tip to travel I can give you is to be very careful when you're in a place different of your country. You can contract a disease or something else more dangerous. On the picture on the top of the post, there's one of my friend having some little fungus on his shoulder because of a trip in Indonesia. There's nothing dangerous on it, but it could be worse.

Be good prepared before travelling and everything will be perfect!

Do you like to travel? Where did you go in the past? Where do you want to go for your next travel?

Personally, I really LOVE to travel. I could do it every month. I went to different places but the place I would really like to go is in Asia. I hope I'll go in the next year! Did you ever go to Asia?

Have a good day dear friends! :)
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment