Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas travels

Good morning everyone! This is finally the end... The end of my blog, the end of the session, the end of the stress before exams, the end of many things... BUT! It is also the beginning of holidays!

For Christmas, a lot of people want to go under the sun, far away from their families. I like to travel, but I don't really understand these people. For me, Christmas is all this magic around, with the snow, the decorations, the turkey, the Christmas tree and sweaters with deers on it! I can't understand why some people like to quit their families and to spend Christmas on the beach. I'm not judging it, because I never did it. Maybe it's very nice and I just don't know, but I still think that for Christmas, we need snow and family! What is perfect is to rent a ski chalet with all the family, and after, to go to the beach in Mexico or somewhere else in January.

For Christmas, I'm gonna stay here, in Rimouski, because I'll work for the Boxing Day... I think I'm still gonna have fun. On December 24th, I'll by with my boyfriend's family at his home. On December 25th, everything depends on the temperature. If it's nice, I'll go to Degelis with my father's family that I don't see really often. On December 26th, I'm gonna have the worst day of work of the year because of the Boxing Day and all those crazy people who want discounts!!! The days after, I'm gonna ski every day! On December 29th and 30th, I'll go to Charlevoix with my boyfriend's family at a ski chalet. We'll probably stay there for the New Year. What is really weird with my mother's family is that our Christmas party is on January 7th hahaha!! After, I'm going to Mexico or somewhere else where there's sun with my friend Camille. I think my Christmas holidays will be very nice and I can't wait for it!!!

What is your opinion about Christmas travels? I wanna know what you'll do for Christmas!

We won't see each other until the end of January so Merry Christmas to all of you, have a great time with your family! :)

Alexandra xx




No comments:

Post a Comment